BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My 5th Online Blog. -_-

I am battling a hang over as I type this. Every weekend has been eventful this semester and I truly believe it's because I've become some sort of an alcoholic and have become super tuned into my ambitions to being a well-known DJ.

So last night ... was too crazy. I had never partied in a mansion before so things started getting interesting the minute I stepped out of the vehicle. I'm not going to get into the (inappropriate) details but the bartenders kept giving me drinks and people started getting more and more attractive. All in all, last night wasn't normal and I wouldn't have done half the shit I did if I were sober.

As of this month gig-wise... Schwasted (Daniel Gauss and I) get to play at an LA Fitness up in Scottsdale for a Customer's Appreciation thing, I get to represent us on the 29th, and I play at Cabarave on the 30th. Gotta start focusing on January.


ANYWAY, I've gotta battle two more days of class and a week of "studying" for exams. This needs to end ASAP so I party guilt free. So stoked to visit Vegas and see my Mommy, grandparents, and friends... and go to TOGETHER AS ONE in L.A. Fuck yes!

0 comments: